RadioLista is an open source project developed on the popular GitHub website.
To report a bug in the RadioLista website or to suggest a new feature, go to the project repository on the GitHub and send your comments in the issues section.
- Go to the issues section of the RadioLista project using the button above.
- Review the list of existing issues. If the problem you are looking for has already been reported, please add your suggestions in the comments section or subscribe to the issue by the "Subscribe" button to receive notifications.
- If you did not find your problem, please add a new issue using the green "New issue" button.
- You must be logged in to GitHub. If you don't have an account there, registration form will be shown.
- Select the issue template, "Reporting a bug" or "Suggestion for a new feature", and then describe your thoughts precisely.
- You will automatically notified by an email when the author replies.
Alternatively, you can also send an email to the address contact […] radiolista […] pl.
Please note that the GitHub issues section is preferred for bugs and feature requests.